Persia Grill Lamb Kebab Mix Kubideh Ground Lamb - 500g
The Classic: Houseblend prime cuts of ground lamb marinated with onions and spices.
Shelf Life + Storage:
2 Months Frozen
Inclusions: 500g pack of frozen and ready-to-cook Lamb Kebab Mix only
Pan Frying (Basic)
- 1 Slice some tomatoes.
- Mold your kebabs to your desired shape.
- Heat the pan to medium and add a dash of cooking oil.
- Pan fry the kebab until it is golden brown.
- With the same oil used in cooking the kebabs, pan fry your tomatoes.
- Grilling (Advanced with a metal skewer)
You can grill over charcoal your kebabs, tomatoes/onions.
Step 1 Wrap the kebab mix in a metal skewer shaping it along the skewer with equal thickness. (Tip: After placing on the skewers, chill a bit to avoid crumbling. If you do not have as metal skewer, you may use an Iron-Grid)
Step 2 Cook over grill
Best served with our Persia Grill Original Garlic Sauce, Signature Hot Sauce.