BACK TO TOP
Thomson Pampangueno Pork Sisig
A Kapampangan favorite, our sisig recipe is made with bits of pork face, head, and chicken liver grilled and sautéed with onions, spices, and 2 kinds of chili peppers.
Shelf + Storage:
- Thaw the frozen Pampangueño Pork Sisig
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on a pan and place the Pampangueño Pork Sisig in
- Heat on low flame until desired crispiness
- Serve hot and enjoy with calamansi and chili peppers!
- Microwave Pampangueño Pork Sisig for 5-7 mins
- Serve hot and enjoy!