Ersao Taiwanese Restaurant Signature Beef Noodles
Authentic Taiwanese beef soup, rich in flavors, slightly spicy, with tender beef chunks with fresh petchay, chopped scallions and granish with cilantro. Serves 4
- Prepare a pot of boiling water, add 1tbsp cooking oil.
- Add the white noodles. (No need to defrost) Boil for seven (7) to eight (8) minutes.
- Drain off water, set aside.
- Preheat a Soup or Sauce Pan, add the frozen soup pack. Boil for Two (2) to Three (3) minutes. You can add some vegetable you like to compliment.
- Put the Noodles and Soup together on your bowl. Add hot oil if you like it more spicy. Garnish with Wansuey or Cilantro.