BACK TO TOP
Ersao Taiwanese Restaurant SIgnature Beef Noodles
Authentic Taiwanese beef soup, rich in flavors, slightly spicy, with tender beef chunks with fresh petchay, chopped scallions and granish with cilantro. Serves 4
- Prepare a pot of boiling water, add 1tbsp cooking oil.
- Add the white noodles. (No need to defrost) Boil for seven (7) to eight (8) minutes.
- Drain off water, set aside.
- Preheat a Soup or Sauce Pan, add the frozen soup pack. Boil for Two (2) to Three (3) minutes. You can add some vegetable you like to compliment.
- Put the Noodles and Soup together on your bowl. Add hot oil if you like it more spicy. Garnish with Wansuey or Cilantro.