BACK TO TOP
Ersao Taiwanese Restaurant Maki Noodles
Traditional Taiwanese pork maki stewed with thick savory mushroom broth. Serve on top with kiam chai (salted vegetable). Add fresh cilantro and black vinegar. Serves 4
- Prepare a pot of boiling water, add 1tbsp cooking oil.
- Add the white noodles. (No need to defrost) Boil for seven (7) to eight (8) minutes.
- Drain off water, set aside.
- Preheat a Soup or Sauce Pan, add the frozen soup pack. Boil for Two (2) to Three (3) minutes.
- Put the Noodles and Soup together on your bowl. Add black vinegar if you like it more flavor. Garnish with Wansuey or Cilantro.