Certo Chicken Cordon bleu - 360g
2pcs Ready to cook rolled and breaded chicken fillet stuffed with ham and cheese.
- For longer shelf-life, store the chicken rolls inside the freezer. (Ideal temperature: -14°C and -20°C)
- To thaw, chill chicken rolls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or press thaw button on the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Using the skillet, deep-fry the chicken rolls for ten to eleven (10-11) minutes or until the rolls are golden brown. Rotate them while being cooked so that all parts are evenly done.
- In order to remove the oil, drain the chicken rolls or wrap them with disposable kitchen napkins.
- Serve with side salad and rice.