BACK TO TOP
Birdhouse Restaurant-style Fried Chicken
Restaurant-style marinated chicken leg and thigh. Comes with Birdhouse breading and choice of Birdhouse Original or Spicy powder.
Shelf Life + Storage: Frozen. 13 days after production date
- Thaw chicken pieces until they reach room temperature.
- Preheat oil in a heavy pan until it reaches 175°C.
- Pour the Birdhouse Breading into a bowl.
- Take a piece of chicken and place inside the dredging bowl. Make sure that the chicken is very thoroughly coated.
- Repeat process # 4 until all chicken pieces are coated. Set aside.
- Gently place the chicken in your hot oil. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes each.
- Once cooked, set aside and immediately sprinkle each piece with Birdhouse Signature Original or Spicy Powder before serving.