Water, Pea Protein*, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract (for color).
*Peas are legumes. People with severe allergies to legumes like peanuts should be cautious when introducing pea protein into their diet because of the possibility of a pea allergy. Contains no peanuts or tree nuts.
- Serving Size: 4 oz (113g)
- Servings Per Container: 4
- Amount per serving
- Calories 260
- 23%Total Fat 18g
- 25%Saturated Fat 5g
- 2%Total Carbohydrate 5g
- 7%Dietary Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 0g
- 0%Vitamin D 0mcg
- 8%Calcium 100mg
- 20%Iron 4.0mg
- 6%Potassium 280mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories in a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Good for 3-4
TACOS, PASTA SAUCE, AND CHILI:
- HEAT NON-STICK PAN OVER MEDIUM-HIGH HEAT, ADD BEYOND BEEF
- COOK 5-8 MINUTES, BREAKING UP TO DESIRED CRUMBLE SIZE. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- IF ADDING SAUCE, SIMMER UP TO 30 MINUTES.
- MIX DRY AND WET INGREDIENTS PER YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE
- PAN-SEAR THEN ADD TO SAUCE
- SIMMER FOR 30 MINUTES, UP TO 60 MINUTES